The "I can't believe I'm doing this" Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by zwkoch, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

I can't lug around a PT Pro with 21 pedals any longer, and am moving to a rack mount system. You get to reap the benefit. These pedals mean a lot to me, and it is hard to part with them. I am not looking for trades as my goal is to downsize and reduce redundancy. All prices include shipping within CONUS. All pedals have hook side velcro on back. International shipping can be discussed. Paypal preferred please. Thanks for looking.

NEW: I am willing to trade for a Line 6 M5 +/- cash depending on which pedal(s) you are interested in. I am also looking for a Voodoo Labs GCX Switcher.

1.) SOLD TC Flashback X4 $185 SOLD. Excellent condition. All original materials included. Firm price on this one.

2.) Boss CS-3 Hifi Mod by JHS $85. This has been worked over to reduce noise. I played the original and this is far quieter while keeping the great CS-3 tone. Hands down, my favorite comp, and I have tried almost all of them. Comes with original box and all materials. Price reflects the modification as these are $140 new.

3.) Digitech Whammy V $140. Bought this brand new from GC for a gig in October. Used once and had a blast with it in the studio. Still has 18 months on protection plan and comes with all original materials.

4.) Zoom MS60B $70. Great pedal. Tons of great sounds. My rack mount covers all of them. Bought this from another TB'er a year ago. Do not have original box.

5.)SOLD Pedaltrain PT Pro $115.SOLD This has soft side velcro on every top surface . Comes with soft case.

6.) SOLD Brimstone Audio Crossover Distortion XD-1 $265 SOLD This is an absolute beast. Imagine having two preamps with separate EQ and gain structures that are split based on your crossover settings. That is exactly what this pedal is. It is a great hifi preamp and creates dirt tones that can't be touched by other pedals. Perfect for bass. Dial the crossover so only your high or midrange frequencies are distorted. It does not have its own tone like other dirt pedals, and has no limitations. I have gone back and forth about selling this. Once all my rack gear is paid for, I may very well come back to it. They are not available in stores for another 3 months. This may very well be the only one on the market for some time. SOLD

Thanks for looking. Pics coming shortly.

NEW: I am willing to trade for a Line 6 M5 +/- cash depending on which pedal(s) you are interested in. I am also looking for a Voodoo Labs GCX Switcher.

2. og61pbass

og61pbass

If I was a pedal guy I would probably take some of these,but heres a BUMP for you anyways...GLWYS...and SEMPER FI DOC...:D

3. andrew

andrew

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    Rack shelf. Think about it.

4. zwkoch

OORAH Marine!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. groovemaster88

groovemaster88

PM sent for the TC Flashback X4!

7. stonerman2001

stonerman2001 Supporting Member

8. J_Rock

J_Rock Supporting Member

Bump for a fellow Marine. Semper Fi

9. og61pbass

og61pbass

I believe he is a Corpsman, our (Marines) version of a medic,he was in the **** with the Marines,wherever and whatever we were doing he was doing too,a highly respected individual who we all loved because he took care of us...:beer:

10. J_Rock

J_Rock Supporting Member

I am aware of what a Corpsman is but thank you for the clarification. In my unit we treated our Corpsman as an honorary Marine and I was extending him the same respect.

11. zwkoch

I'm proud to have been a green side Corpsman for 3/2 Lima. I never thought of myself as a Sailor. XD-1 back on the block. Hard to part with it, but I need the $$ to buy my rack gear. Will take trades for an 8u rack or Voodoo GCX switcher. Thanks!

Dave.jpg

12. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

I'll take the brimstone!

13. og61pbass

og61pbass

Gotcha...SEMPER FI:thumbup:

14. zwkoch

Final price drops. Still very much wanting a trade for a Line 6 M5.

15. zwkoch

16. zwkoch

Off to eBay. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.