1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

The Perfect Bass PODCAST Thread!

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by gabriel@TPB, Sep 1, 2006.

1. gabriel@TPB

gabriel@TPB Supporting Member Supporting Member

We have released our first Video Podcast! This podcast will take you inside the NAMM show experience. Get it while it’s hot.

The upcoming episodes will feature showcase performances from NAMM, interviews with NICKELBACK’S MIKE KROEGER, and 311’s P-NUT!!!! Yes…You read that right.

More legendary bass icons to come!

http://www.theperfectbass.com/
    Click on the PODCAST logo at the right of the home page.

2. ThePerfectBass

ThePerfectBass Supporting Member

Shout out from Houston! Brandt and I are at the 311 concert in The Woodlands, TX getting prepped for the P-Nut interview...

We'll post an update on how the interview went tomorrow!

Peace!

3. lpjiang

lpjiang Finally a Roscoehead

Hey, it's too short!
    I want a longer version!

4. ThePerfectBass

Hey LPJ, good to hear from you! Stay tuned, we'll have "extended versions" of some of the better podcasts that you'll be able to get directly off our site!

Update on the P-Nut interview:

The interview went great, and we are very thankful for P-Nut's graciousness. The man was very cool, and we got some great footage for the Podcast! We also had full access backstage and to photo/video the first 3 songs of their set.

It was a great time and we give all the credit to P-Nut, 311, Dana B Goods, Warwick and 311 management for welcoming us backstage and being mroe than accomodating.

If you can catch 311's 2006 Summer Unity Tour, you need to! The show was great!

Stay tuned in to the Podcast and we'll have the episodes featuring 311's P-Nut up soon!

Peace!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ThePerfectBass

7. gabriel@TPB

gabriel@TPB Supporting Member Supporting Member

Episode 3, The Final NAMM podcast was released yesterday! It features Quintin Berry's Spector booth showcase, Dave Burnett's (Jennifer Lopez, Whitney Houston) demo at the MTD booth, as well as a TPB test run of the 2006 Warwick Limited "Dirty Blonde." Get it while it's hot!!!!

Stay tuned for our next episodes with Nickeback's Mike Kroeger and 311's P-Nut!!!!!

Keep It Low!!!

http://www.ThePerfectBass.com/Podcast.cfm

8. Joel B

Joel B

Hi James and Brandt,

I was wondering if there is a planned podcast of your new facilities, along with some examples of your inventory, their sounds, and maybe some general information as to why each one is unique and special?

Whew!!! The longes run on sentence in the world.:p

I just thought, since you have sooooo much free time on your hands with nothing else to do, you might try some comparitive reviews of the products you sell on a podcast.

I think it would be bennificial for musicians in search of a bass or other gear, to be able to see what they sound like, play like, and get your input as a musician and dealer.

Just some food for thought. :D :bag:

Thanks again for everything,

Joel B.

9. ThePerfectBass

Hey Joel,
    Yes, we will be doing some informational podcast content that focuses on specific brands. It's hard to pit one product against another in a way that would push one over the other though because we try to represent product lines that can each stand on their own merit.

We'll also be doing some things online to "show off" our new facility! :) We're very proud of it and once we've completed the 2nd phase of construction (which is our business offices and warehouse), we'll do a sort of video tour of the new facility. In the mean time, I'll see if I can post some pictures on the site and put a link to them here...

We also have 2 great series of podcasts that we are finishing up the editing on. One is an interview with Nickelback bassist Chad Krueger and the other is with 311 bassist P-Nut!

We've had a delay for our podcasts in general due to the fact that we lost our Art Director in December. We have a new Graphic Artist starting next week, and our goal is to be up to date with the Podcast by the end of February.

Look for a lot more activity in terms of really cool content on our site and Podcast in 2007! We have a great Marketing team over here now and we're very excited about the new cool stuff that we have scheduled for this year!

Peace and thanks!

10. Brandt@TPB

Brandt@TPB Supporting Member

Just to let everyone know we have released a few new podcast these last months. Check out the Eden WT400s interview I did with David Nordschow, plus a PJB Flightcase review featuring James and I.

We have also posted a podcast featuring our first ever event at our new HQ in Baton Rouge, LA – Guitars and Cars! Check it out!

11. tragicxaffair

tragicxaffair

Hi! I was at the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, X Fest on 4/25 and TPB/TPG was there. I was wondering if the podcast of that was getting put up here sometime soon? Thanks!

12. ThePerfectBass

We're working on it! It might be 2-3 weeks before we have that footage edited, but we will be posting it!

Peace!

13. tragicxaffair

tragicxaffair

Wow! Thanks for the speedy reply. You guys are awesome! : D

14. tragicxaffair

tragicxaffair

Hey guys! I just wanted to maybe get an update on the XFest podcast talked about earlier this year? Sorry for the annoyance. I understand that kind of stuff is a huge undertaking with editing and all.

Thanks in advance!

15. ThePerfectBass

What we ended up doing with that footage is sprinkling it into our intro's and exits. Check out episode 14 to see if you're in there! ;)

Peace!

16. basmartin

basmartin

Going to check this out.

17. ((KamiKaZe))

((KamiKaZe))

I discovered The Perfect Bass watching bass you tube videos, nice web site i like how easy is to browse the page keep the good job guys you earn a new customer here for the future