The Producers now on iTunes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Unprofessional, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Unprofessional

Unprofessional Supporting Member

In other threads, some of you TBers have expressed some love for The Producers based out of Atlanta. Their two albums from the 80's are now available on iTunes for about $7 each. The album The Producers (1981) is especially full of awesome pop goodness, IMO.

2. JimK

JimK

Cool...I was one of the lucky ones that bought the 2-fer on CD back in the day (flawed as it might be).
    I always thought their debut was Beatles-esque...their 2nd album was a little more in The Police vibe.

Still awaiting a cd version of Run For Your Life.
    Coelacanth? Meh...

3. srxplayer

srxplayer

Cool. I used to have You Make the Heat on cassette back in the 80's. I will go download that stuff today.

4. Unprofessional

Unprofessional Supporting Member

Update: The audio quality of my iTunes download of "You Make the Heat" was poor. In particular, the songs Back to Basics and Dear John were muffled with dropouts. This has been reported to iTunes and they have said that they'll look into it. They have refunded my money in the meantime.
    So, if you've already downloaded "You Make the Heat" and got a clean copy, please let me know. If you haven't, you might want to hold off.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MrDOS

MrDOS Gold Supporting Member

I transferred both LPs to CD years ago. One of my favorite bands that so many people out here in Colorado have never heard of.

7. bassman4d521

bassman4d521 Supporting Member

a band i was in during the late 80s used to do She Sheila... loved that band.