1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

The Returned (Les Revenants)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Solarmist, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Solarmist

Solarmist Supporting Member

Has anyone else been watching this French (subtitled) thriller series on the Sundance Channel?

I really like it, and Lena sure is easy on the eyes.
  2. Solarmist

Solarmist Supporting Member

I guess I'm the only one here. :meh:
  3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME! Supporting Member

Yeah, I havent seen it. We just got cable, but no Sundance.
    I found your title interesting, though, as Im writing lyrics for a song about "the revenant".
  4. knumbskull

knumbskull

I watched this when it was on over here. Very slow-burning, highly recommended.

I like the way that, depending on how you look at it, it's either creepy speculative fiction, or a novel twist on the zombie concept.

Also, great soundtrack by Mogwai!
  5. Frank Tuesday

Frank Tuesday Supporting Member

Just finished watching the whole series. I really enjoyed it, but I found that I enjoyed the latter episodes less the earlier ones. I felt like they just put things in because they could, and with no further explanation.
    I guess there is going to be a second season, which I assume will answer these, and many other questions they just kind of left hanging.
  6. Ziltoid

Ziltoid Supporting Member

Mogwai EP.

<3