1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

The Rosetta Stone of Chord Substitutions!

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Johnny StingRay, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Johnny StingRay

Johnny StingRay

Did a lot of online searching for a compilation of chord substitutions to use for my jazz studies. I've learned a ton from Carol Kaye's site and bits and pieces from all over the internet. But, I could never find a compendium of substitutions in list form. I didn't want explanations, just a chart with substitutions. I understand the theory, just wanted a list.

Well, I found this. Many of you are probably already using this or have seen it, but I think it is incredible.

After getting to the site, click on PDF in the View Book section.

http://archive.org/details/SecretsOfChordSubsRevealed
  2. Basshoofd

Basshoofd

Great find! Informative and to the point, very nice.