THE Valenti Red Geddy (Will sell at 9PM, EST 4/26/07, Read the details)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TrooperFarva, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Ok gang, here it is, the one and only, Valenti Red Geddy

[​IMG]

This bass truly rocks. Humcancelling Sadowsky Pickups w/ the Sadowsky Preamp. I had Nino install the VTC a few months back. I also installed a black mirror pickguard, which looks sweet, but I'll include the original B/W/B complete with Nino applied Coheed and Cambria sticker in the sale. Bass has a maple neck and board, and an ash body. The finish looks incredible. It has all black hardware, and a drop tuner on the E string. Includes a hard shell case, Fender style, not sure the brand, but it's pimp orange inside, I'll see if I can get a picture later.

Why am I selling it? What am I, a moron? Maybe, but I just got a 5 string Sadowsky, that does what the Valenti does, only with 1 more string, and it weighs less.

This is a TB legend, you know you want it. I know you want it, people have PMd me telling me they want it. Nows your chance.

I'll call it $1200 local, $1300 shipped (I pack stuff really well, use a lot of material, it's worth it)

Also, will trade for Ampeg SVT-VR :D

Seriously though, I would, I'll even throw in a bit of cash

Section edited by jmb7183

More Info. I believe it is a full size Warmoth jazz body, but hopefully Nino can chime in on that one. And I'd put the weight at 9-9.5 lbs. Definitely not 'heavy' but heavier than my Sadowsky at 8.25.
  2. ubado

ubado

Great looking bass :eek:
    Is the neck bound...I really can't tell.
    Too bad it's not a PJ :( ...but still tempting.
  3. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

Oh man! I'm setting my alarm for 9, but I don't have the cash, your not interested in trade offers are you? I'd sell my JO to get the extra cash but I'm sure this thing will be long gone before I could get that done.
  4. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Yup, blocks and binding

The only trades I'd be interested in would be an Ampeg SVT-VR, and a Sadowsky 4 string with a rosewood board, preferably PJ. With some money on my end of course.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ldervish

ldervish

Hey TF, today is the 26th.

Some sleepyhead might be gnashing and thrashing thinking of lost opportunities, when X-hour hasn't yet arrived!

BTW, nice job, Nino!
  7. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Supporting Member

Um Um Um! :scowl:
  8. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Listen, just because you can 'read a calender' and 'understand numbers' doesn't make you better than me. Good call though, I'll fix it.
  9. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

too much like an auction. Closed until further notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.