1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Things not going well, of late.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ayce, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ayce

Ayce

If anybody cares, my visits will be sporatic for a while. We've lost our 'net for the time being, and we've also been evicted, and have until March 1 to leave.
    Not sure when we'll be back online on a regular basis, currently borrowing our neighbour's wifi connection.
    At least I've had time to catch up on some movies and T.V. shows we have downloaded, and practice.
    See you when I can, signal's getting weak.

2. pocketgroove

pocketgroove

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. At least March is a way off...that leaves time to figure something out or make other arrangements. Whatever happens, best wishes and keep us posted! I hope things turn around for you.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I care and I'm sorry to hear it I don't think people realize how close we all are to being in your situation if there is anything I can do ask.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Sorry to hear about your struggles. At least you have until March to find a new place.

-Mike

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. capnsandwich

capnsandwich

I'm about 2 months away from this same scenario with 3 kids. Praying and caring for your situation!

7. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Cap I'm in Toledo if you need anything

8. Ayce

Ayce

Thanks, all. Wife's been looking on Kijiji at apts., and there are a few in our price range close to where she works. It's a long w/e here for Rememberance Day, so we can't do much until Tuesday.
    @mjac, you're right. So many don't realize how close they are to losing it all.
    @capnsandwich, prayers for you and yours as well.

9. Mike M.

Mike M.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Just keep the Faith and you will prevail.

I'm going thru my bit too. Got laid off last week but I know it's all for something better, as in something more meaningful.

You will win.

10. capnsandwich

capnsandwich

Thanks man! It's appreciated, very much so.

11. dieselbass

dieselbass

prayers for those in need. My entire state might be moving to yours soon!

12. ArvindJayaram

ArvindJayaram

And this is civilisation? This is life? This is BS.

I'll say a prayer for you guys -- Ayce, capnsandwich and Mike M.

And if I ever meet The Devil, I'm going to throw myself at his feet and beg him to forgive me for believing all these lousy rotten scumbags that take kickbacks and blame Him for the world's problems. Filthy liars, typical to pin the blame on someone else. Freaking poppycock.

2,000 years after Lord Jesus walked on this earth, nothing has changed for the better, the powers that be insist on maintaining "status quo", even if it's going to kill them.

Hope Judgment Day comes soon and the scores are settled in favour of the meek once and for all.

God bless, guys. Take care of your families, keep your chin up and fight till death.

- Jimmy Rage