1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

This a good deal? ESP LTD B-334

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sidewinder7, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Sidewinder7

Sidewinder7

MF has this on sale today for what seems to be a real good price (compared to other sites). 260 on MF, 400 to 600 elsewhere.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/esp-ltd-b-334-electric-bass-guitar

This would be for a beginner, but wanted to get more quality then your typical 200 dollar entry bass.

I hesitate since I usually like to research and read as many reviews as possible but for this model there is almost nothing out there.

Is anyone familiar enough with ESP LTDs who can give me some advice on this and or possibly tell me why there is very little info out on this model? Thank you in advance.
  2. MrTaff

MrTaff

These are great basses, especially at that price, they don't seem that popular because at full price there's a lot more options for other basses but at that price it's miles ahead of anything else you could buy new for $260. I've seen a few pro's including Chela Harper from Coal Chamber playing the 5 string version so it's certainly a gig worthy bass.
  3. Sidewinder7

Sidewinder7

Thanks MrTaff. I went ahead and ordered one. They say its a today only sale, figured might as well grab it.
  4. elBandito

elBandito

I have the five string version. Solid bass.
  5. Sidewinder7

Sidewinder7

Guess it was a good deal, they sold out of them. Glad I didn't hesitate. Thanks for the input.