1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Thomastik Dominant Solo set; Brand new, want to trade for set of dominant regulars

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by richhansen, Feb 3, 2014.

1. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I Just barely bought this set new, put it on my bass two days ago, and they have never been off the bass. My bass is a 7/8 size, and it doesn't quite have the tension I'm used to. They sound awesome though, both pizz and arco. They would most likely work better for a smaller sized bass. I'm looking to trade for a set of dominant regulars, or I would sell these for $150.

Pm me if interested.
  2. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Bump - will sell these for $100 shipped CONUS.
  3. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey anyone home?
  5. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Bump. Brand new Dominant solos still for sale.
  6. chapito

chapito Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

7. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

These have been Sold