1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Thoughts on GK 410 GLX cabinet?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by UffdaDonchaKnow, Aug 28, 2013.

1. UffdaDonchaKnow

UffdaDonchaKnow

I have the opportunity to pick one up from a facebook friend for $200. Was wondering if anyone on here has played this cabinet and what your thoughts are on it? I would have an 800RB pushing it.
  2. ben23c

ben23c

I own one and am definitely satisfied with it.
  3. huckleberry1

huckleberry1 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    student
    I own the GK 410 MBP powered cab & love it
  4. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

410GLX <$200
  5. davidhilton

davidhilton Supporting Member

I've used GK 4x10's a lot...seems to be the choice of LA's back line- they sound fine...for 200 bux, seems like a decent deal...
    www.basslessonslosangeles.com
  6. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

The GLX is the "Goldline" cabs with gold-tone aluminum speakers that were a contract only with GC/MF and Bain Capital partners. Not a top line G-K cab.
  7. mouthmw

mouthmw Supporting Member

I'd stay away from the Goldline series, try to find a used GK NEO instead. $200 is not worth it for GLX IMO.