1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Thoughts on Pavel Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jparpino, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Jparpino

Jparpino JP

So I am strongly considering a trade that will include a 2012 pavel aryel bass. Spec's are interesting to me, but I don't have any experience with them. I am curious what thoughts people might have on pavel basses, their tone and playability.

:help:

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Disclosures:
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  3. gzarate85

gzarate85

I have owned two Pavel basses (both were high end jazz deluxe models) and have one on order. Great instruments, VERY well made. The Aryel I believe is his most expensive model. Go to his fb page and you'll see several pictures of Aryel's he's put out, you can see the level of quality.

Pavel is a class act. Super easy to talk to and invests his time in his customers. You can call him anytime and he's happy to answer any questions you might have. He is usually able to tell you a little more about a specific bass.

All that said, great basses, great luthier, awesome customer service. You won't be disappointed.