1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tighter strings anyone ?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by deadfredshead, Nov 22, 2012.

1. deadfredshead

deadfredshead

Hi, i bought a warwick fna jazzman 5 string about a year ago and immediately I noticed how loose the strings are. Its never been a problem really its just now I'm after a tighter feel like ive had on all my 4 strings. Im not sure what strings were oiiii it when I bought it but the galli strings I put on are just as loose.
    Can anyone recommend any strings that would be good for me ? Im guessing hex core 45's but I wanted to know what you guys thought/ recommend.
  2. maturanesa

maturanesa

Any Rotosound medium/medium heavy gauge