1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Tim Lefebvre Article

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Shakin-Slim, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Shakin-Slim

Shakin-Slim

2. almost human

almost human

Thanks for posting this, i've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately, and he's become one of my favorite current players for sure. I got to see him play with Krantz and Carlock once, and it was incredible.

3. Shakin-Slim

Shakin-Slim

Wow, that must have been great. He's one of my favourite current guys, too. I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to see him play, though. I doubt he'll come to NZ on a tour, unless it's for a clinic or something. I saw Janek Gwizdala here last week for a clinic, which was amazing. A mate of mine, who's a killer bass player, moved to London and recently had Tim come to his apartment for a jam.

Check it out:

Oh yeah, you might also like the other videos on his channel - with his band Mooga Fooga or doing Weather Report tunes for music school recitals here in Wellington.

4. almost human

almost human

Thanks- i am always amazed by Tim's ability to fit (seemingly) easily into so many different musical situations.
    I'll try and check out some of the Mooga Fooga stuff later.

5. Register to disable this ad