1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Tim Lefebvre Article

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Shakin-Slim, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Shakin-Slim

Shakin-Slim

Jul 23, 2009
    Tokyo, Japan
  2. almost human

almost human

Sep 30, 2010
    NYC
    Thanks for posting this, i've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately, and he's become one of my favorite current players for sure. I got to see him play with Krantz and Carlock once, and it was incredible.

3. Sponsored by:

4. Shakin-Slim

Shakin-Slim

Jul 23, 2009
    Tokyo, Japan
    Wow, that must have been great. He's one of my favourite current guys, too. I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to see him play, though. I doubt he'll come to NZ on a tour, unless it's for a clinic or something. I saw Janek Gwizdala here last week for a clinic, which was amazing. A mate of mine, who's a killer bass player, moved to London and recently had Tim come to his apartment for a jam.

Check it out:

Oh yeah, you might also like the other videos on his channel - with his band Mooga Fooga or doing Weather Report tunes for music school recitals here in Wellington.

5. almost human

almost human

Sep 30, 2010
    NYC
    Thanks- i am always amazed by Tim's ability to fit (seemingly) easily into so many different musical situations.
    I'll try and check out some of the Mooga Fooga stuff later.