Time to upgrade my accessory bag

Discussion in 'Accessories [DB]' started by Bassguyrob, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Bassguyrob

Bassguyrob

Greetings to all;

It has been almost 20 years since I started carrying a catalog bag to put all of my accessories in when I gig. At this point, I carry my Walter Woods, all the pertinent cables and cords, music, and a Pelican case for small items. I would love to have a custom case made for me with the dimensions I want, but the only person I am familiar with making stuff is Glenn Cronkhite and since he is advancing in age, he passed on the project. So at this point my question is two part: what are you all using and where might I go to find someone to build me a custom case?

2. salcott

salcott Supporting Member

3. lrhbass

lrhbass Supporting Member

Try Bob G.,they have a great small bag!

4. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

Since you asked what we use, this is my suggestion: a mobile file box with a telescoping handle. I use hanging folders to separate my cables and music folders, and my AI Focus and power strip fit on one side. Quite handy.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bassguyrob

Bassguyrob

Thanks for the suggestions. I like Colorado case's website so I will give them a buzz. The file box idea is a little big and bulky, plus on the occasion I need to shoulder it, it would be uncomfortable to wear. I am blessed to be able to travel light enough to only need one additional bag on the gig besides an instrument and speaker cab.