Time to upgrade my accessory bag

Discussion in 'Accessories [DB]' started by Bassguyrob, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Bassguyrob

Jan 17, 2003
    Spokane WA
    Greetings to all;

It has been almost 20 years since I started carrying a catalog bag to put all of my accessories in when I gig. At this point, I carry my Walter Woods, all the pertinent cables and cords, music, and a Pelican case for small items. I would love to have a custom case made for me with the dimensions I want, but the only person I am familiar with making stuff is Glenn Cronkhite and since he is advancing in age, he passed on the project. So at this point my question is two part: what are you all using and where might I go to find someone to build me a custom case?
  2. salcott

salcott Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    NYC, Inwood.
  3. lrhbass

lrhbass Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Try Bob G.,they have a great small bag!
  4. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Since you asked what we use, this is my suggestion: a mobile file box with a telescoping handle. I use hanging folders to separate my cables and music folders, and my AI Focus and power strip fit on one side. Quite handy.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. Bassguyrob

Jan 17, 2003
    Spokane WA
    Thanks for the suggestions. I like Colorado case's website so I will give them a buzz. The file box idea is a little big and bulky, plus on the occasion I need to shoulder it, it would be uncomfortable to wear. I am blessed to be able to travel light enough to only need one additional bag on the gig besides an instrument and speaker cab.