1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

time to...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by coconut, Mar 23, 2014.

1. coconut

coconut

Hello to everyone,

It seems that I will need you. The times are changed and today we have all info in front of our faces, so I decide to join.

I start to play bass by request of a friend (we had 15 years) because he knew that I had a little experience with guitar (8 chords). And we instantly make a band,...

In the late 1999 we formed a real band and produced our music and make concerts until 2002. That period was very intense - nice.

After that, the music remain just in a little corner in the head. No remorse, just there was no space for her (music).

So, after 1,2,5,8,...12 years it seems that something will happen or not.:))))

A few days ago I bought HA3500 and 4.5XL :hyper:

Hope nobody misunderstand, in that period of no-music I grown up and I now have a family, and I realized what its real life. Happiness and this is all it counts.

Maybe the corner in the head is still there.

Thx and have a nice day,

COcoNut

2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. We learn from each other, look forward to your comments.

3. zontar

zontar