1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

time to...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by coconut, Mar 23, 2014.

1. coconut

coconut

Mar 23, 2014
    Hello to everyone,

It seems that I will need you. The times are changed and today we have all info in front of our faces, so I decide to join.

I start to play bass by request of a friend (we had 15 years) because he knew that I had a little experience with guitar (8 chords). And we instantly make a band,...

In the late 1999 we formed a real band and produced our music and make concerts until 2002. That period was very intense - nice.

After that, the music remain just in a little corner in the head. No remorse, just there was no space for her (music).

So, after 1,2,5,8,...12 years it seems that something will happen or not.:))))

A few days ago I bought HA3500 and 4.5XL :hyper:

Hope nobody misunderstand, in that period of no-music I grown up and I now have a family, and I realized what its real life. Happiness and this is all it counts.

Maybe the corner in the head is still there.

Thx and have a nice day,

COcoNut

2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. We learn from each other, look forward to your comments.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. zontar

zontar

Feb 19, 2014
    J-5