1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Timefactor users/Help!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mortom27, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Mortom27

Mortom27

Hello everyone, I just recently bought a timefactor
    and I want to connect it to my Voodo lab instead of using the power supply that came with it., but I noticed that the power cables fron the VL don't fit in the TF dc jack. went to samash today explain my predicament to the sales person he recommended a line6 converter but it doesn't work either (will be returning it 2morrow) what can I do about this?, Does anybody had this problem before?,
    Can you guys help me with this?
    thanks in advanced!!
  2. Weareonfire

Weareonfire Supporting Member

The "red barrel" cable is the one you use with the eventide boxes. You have to flip the dip switch away from normal, and plug into either 5 or 6. I am currently using a "Space" this way, and used to have a TF. If you don't have one of the red cables (they come with pp2) you can get them off amazon, or voodoo's website for a few dollars.
  3. Mortom27

Mortom27

Nope I don't have that cable damn!
    I bought my VL used and didn't even came with the right angle cables but THANK U some much for the info
    much appreciated :D
  4. Weareonfire

Weareonfire Supporting Member

5. Mortom27

Mortom27

thanks bro, I already found it & bought it on ebay
    I think I rushed a little of bit without looking, got one from Ohio & after I paid found another one only 20 minutes from my house for $2.50 less. :scowl:
    Oh well I least I found it right? lol..
    thanks again for u help!