1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tiny volume

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Quack, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Quack

Quack

Hi!
    I wonder if there is a such thing as an volume pedal with an trs (expression pedal) input instead of a rocker. This could be a real space saver with the mission engineering sp-2 or the exressionator.

Is there an device like that out there?
  2. BFunk

BFunk Gold Supporting Member

3. Quack

Quack

Fun site!
    I could not find the device in my mind there but he might be able to build on request :)
    Thanks!
  4. alec

alec

I wouldn't get him to build a custom pedal. There have been too many stories about people getting shafted with a wait time that never ends. You should be OK if you stick with something of his off the shelf.
  5. Quack

Quack

Thanks for the heads up!
    I'll might try to se if i can find a local builder here in Sweden, 'cause now when the idea of a nice little trs volume pedals got the grip of me it's stuck!

I recently broke the handle of my pedal board because of my dunlop (massive) volume..

But hey' it snow's! :)