1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tons Of Stuff!! Cables/Strings/Hardware/Casters/Fret Wraps/Other Stuff!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bass10bfb, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Supporting Member

Hello and thanks for looking!!! I am basically cleaning out my parts drawers and trying to move some stuff I am not using or have never used before.
    All prices are shipped and everything is "or best offer".
    If I have them grouped up, I would prefer to not seperate the group. You can ask, but I really want to cut down on shipping so I don't want to seperate things.

CABLES Here is what you get; asking $50 for ALL cables. SOLD!!!
    1. Hosa 20 ft. Instrument Cable (Brand New Never Used)
    2. Pro Co 10 ft. Instrument Cable (Brand New Never Used)
    3. VTG Audio 10 ft.Mic Cable (1/4 inch to Male Mic End; Brand New Never Used)
    4. 20 ft. Speaker Cable (1/4 inch to 1/4 inch)
    5. 15 ft. (maybe 20 ft.) Mic Cable (1/4 inch to Female End)
    6. (2) 1/4 inch to male mic end cables
    7. RCA Cable (3 ends) 5 ft. long
    8. Connector Cable (1/4 end; then splits off to (2) open ends for 1/4 cables)
    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next, a bunch of casters and wheels. Some new; some used. Asking $35 for all of them

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/barrygregory/Random Wheels and Casters/

Next, chrome hardware from an OLP MM 5 String which will fit other basses as well (includes 5 tuners 4 over 1 style; string tree; and bridge). One of the tuners is a Hipshot brand; the others are probably what came on the bass originally. Asking $50 for all hardware SOLD!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next, 2 sets of Labella Strings (5 string sets) Super Steps Model. One set is brand new; the other has less than 30 minutes on them and are cut 3 over 2 for a Warwick bass or similar. Asking $40 for both sets. SOLD!!!

[DEL]I also have a brand new Fender 3/16 truss rod tool and a one space rack panel. I will give them away if you want them if you buy something else that I can ship them with. [/DEL]

Please check my other ads I have up for other tuners, Fret Wraps, and tons of other stuff in the Other Stuff Not Bass Related Category. I will combine things and make great deals for anybody interested in any of the stuff (there is Nascar Stuff, movies, football stuff, lots of other stuff too).

Please PM me for more pics or questions of offers; thanks for looking and God Bless!!!
  2. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END!

3. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Good stuff from Brother Barry!!

Hope things are looking up for ya bro!! Keep the faith!
  4. bass10bfb

Thank you brother Denny... always thankful for a bump from a great Talkbass brother!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bass10bfb

Labella strings and the truss rod tool and rack panel are spoken for...everything else still available...
  7. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

What about the casters?
  8. bass10bfb

Hey bro; if you are asking about pics of the caster/wheels, there is a photobucket link right there under the part of the ad that lists the casters. I can get more pics if you want, but there are quite a few there. Sorry for the confusion; all the pics caused the ad to be huge so I just posted the link there!!
  9. bass10bfb

Hey guys; this ad was so big, I have some of the other stuff in other ads (I probably have 12-13 ads up right now).
    To check what all I have, just View My Profile, and click on threads started by me. Then you can see everything I have up, ad by ad, and see everything. I have stuff in several different categories!!!
    Sorry again for the confusion!!!
  10. bass10bfb

PM's answered.....
  11. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

The casters wouldn't happen to be 3" casters that fit JBL SRX718S would they?
  12. bass10bfb

Man, I have no idea. They are random casters I have used for different things, none of them being that JBL speaker. You can look at the link to the pics and see what you think, but I really have no idea. I looked up pics of that speaker you mentioned; none of the pics I saw had any caster, or at least did not show them in the pics or description. Sorry!!
  13. bass10bfb

The only thing left in this thread is the random caster/wheels....... I would consider trades if anybody is interested; just PM me.......
  14. Jothabass

Jothabass

Sorry, but I can't find the Fretwraps... Are those still available ??
  15. bass10bfb

Fretwraps are gone; sorry; they were one of the first things to go.... the only thing left is the casters in this thread....
  16. Jothabass

Jothabass

It's ok !!! Thanks my friend!!
  17. bass10bfb

No real interest in the casters/wheels, so I am closing the thread......... if you see this and are interested in them, just PM me; I will probably still have them. Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.