Top 5 Wierdest Last Words Heard From Your Former Roommate

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ubersheist, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ubersheist

Ubersheist

5. "Ubersheist - call my lawyer, and if my Mom asks, don't tell her I got arrested!"

4. "OH NO! Did you just take a shot of that? Oh no... That's not vodka... that's tripentamethanol 13 from the lab! I set it out to off-gas the cynide! OH NO OH NO!!!!"

3. "Seriously dude? My wife?!?! You knew we were married when you rented the room!! I can't even look at you!"

2. "So, sorry to tell you this, Uber, but I just got foreclosed on. You have the legal right to stay here for 90 days rent-free, then You can thank Obama for that..... Me? I gotta go, but maybe I'll see you one day in Mexico. Oh, and look out for people who'll want to rip out the copper!"

1. "Ubes... it's not that I mind that you have girls over. It's more that when you're wrapping things up... well, it's really, really high pitched and sound like a pelican being strangled... I mean... Who sounds like that when having sex? It just really creeps me out."

Ok, none of that stuff happened to me, although I did have a former landlord bail to Mexico after getting foreclosed on. I was just wondering if anyone had any good, funny former roommate stories. I've got a few... Anyone else?
  2. basscooker

basscooker

Disclosures:
    Owner, Chopshopamps.com
    i once sent one down a flight of stairs backwards with his belongings following shortly behind...
  3. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

NO!!!

Put the gun down!!
  4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Media:
    Reminds me of that scene from Up in Smoke!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ubersheist

Ubersheist

I had a nudist roommate once. I know this sounds too good to be true, but I swear it was. She was a 23-year old dental assistant, and stunning. The place was out in the country... We had a cement pond and 3/4 acres. She had a boyfriend, but it was great when I'd get home, and she's out sunning by the pool, or when she had a couple of her like minded friends over... GOOD TIMES.

I also had another roommate (also a stunning girl) who had a secret addiction to prescription pills. She was stealing from me for a while, and I had no idea.
  7. Topspin

Topspin

"Keep the fridge."
    And so I kept it.
  8. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story Supporting Member

Almost got into a fight with a former roommate who was a recovering alcoholic and back on the wagon. He was a weirdo and wound up moving to Chicago to live with his pothead painter turned philosopher friend.
  9. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

I had a roommate dealing drugs from his 3rd floor room while I lived in the basement. I was pretty unaware of this until he was held up in his room via gunpoint. I was asked to sign a lease later that night. I moved the next day.