1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

TOP SHELF GEAR NEED TO SELL (MOVING SALE!) DB359, LDS, V-COMP, DARKSTAR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rumblefisher, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Here's the deal:
    Moving soon with the soon-to-be-wife and need to turn some gear into cash. It is all top quality stuff, and really would not want to sell it if I didn't have to. I've already sold many of my pedals (great, great ones like Diamond, FEA, etc). Up next are wonderful things that I simply need to part with:

1. Aguilar DB359 - $1200 - EXCELLENT+ CONDITION
    Included with this are a Road Ready Case also in excellent+ condition and a set of brand friggin new fully installed and biased tubes. Check out the track record on these...they sell ALONE for $1200 often, so with the RR case ($300) and the new tubes ($300) and installation ($100), you are looking at $1900 worth of stuff for a significant discount.

2. Low Down Sound Coax 12 - $425 - MINT CONDITION
    Next up is a mint condition LDS COAX 12 cab. It has the well regarded B&C NEO 12" coax model NCX. This driver alone is $425.00. This cab has tilt back spring loaded handle on the bottom, is rear ported, nice padded cover included. 8 ohms 300 watts, measures 16x14x16 and weighs a whopping 25lbs.
    This cab would be great for acoustic jams, coffee house or outstanding with an upright bass. Very smooth and organic sounding with excellent low end given it's size. Looking for what I have in it:

3. V-Comp Pedal - $400 - MINT CONDITION
    http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/cae.shtml
    One of the best compressors ever, arguably the best built.
    New, these were $500. This one is new. Comes with original box, power adapter, everything.

4. Hammon Darkstar - $350 - GREAT CONDITION 9.5/10
    Yes, my last one. This one is the DS-3. Only reason it's not a 10/10 is a small, small area where the chrome is scuffed, which would have appeared once roundwounds touched the chrome anyway. Has not been installed, everything else is mint.

So, all in all, brand new, this stuff would have indivually cost $4000+. If you bought them together at the prices I have listed above, it would come out to $2525.

As incentive to buy the lot in one shot, I am offering it all up at a fraction of the cost at $2000 + shipping!

It's a deal no matter how you put it together. Brand new stuff, at below used price. Can't argue with that.
    As for shipping, everything will be carefully packed, I will be a VERY efficient shipper in terms of cost and safety to ensure the safe arrival of the bought goods with the lowest incurred cost at the same time. Also, please note, I have shipped 5 tube amps in the past, and only had an issue with one - some tubes came loose during the shipping process, which I paid for out of pocket. On the off chance this happens again, I would ask that we - together- take it up with the shipping company since everything will be fully insured - in other words, please don't jump on me assuming I'm trying the screw you out of money - I assure you, I am not.

Attached Files:

2. Rumblefisher

reserved for photos 1

Attached Files:

3. Rumblefisher

reserved for photos 2

Attached Files:

4. Rumblefisher

if needed, reserved for photos 3

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rumblefisher

bump for pictures added!

Attached Files:

7. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    The Aggy 359 is sweet and gets a bump!
  8. Rumblefisher

All awesome gear, thank you lowb6 :)
  9. Mpacificar

Mpacificar

Evil twin still for sale?
  10. zawinals

zawinals

Hey-

Is the V Comp still available? You can text me at 626-477-8958 if you'd rather do that.

Thanks!

Dave