1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Topic change

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Metalbasspro, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Metalbasspro

Metalbasspro

Feb 9, 2009
    This probably is not with in the guidelines.

2. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Supporting Member

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Seriously?

This thread is as doomed as Flight 77.

5. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens
  6. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2013
    SEPA
    You will never be satisfied.

You were not there, you have no first-hand knowledge of the event, and you will never believe someone who was there.

Unless you are qualified to perform your own conclusive DNA tests on pre-existing samples personally obtained from victims, you will never be able to 'prove' they were not falsified.

Aircraft part serial numbers are not conclusive. Anyone with sufficient clout to promulgate a hoax of this magnitude could simply have removed them from the aircraft beforehand.

Go ahead and file your own FOIA suits with FBI, DOJ, DOD, and any other 3-letter governmental agency you like. Do you suppose every major news-gathering agency in the world has not already done this?

Knock yourself out. Tilt at whatever windmills you like - this is your quest, not mine.

I wasn't there, I have no first-hand knowledge of the event - nor most other events in world history. I'm OK with the idea that some of what I believe, was taught, or thought I learned, is wrong.

7. Metalbasspro

Metalbasspro

Feb 9, 2009
    I was not there either that is why I don't take anyone's word for it. What I seek is not un reasonable.

8. Metalbasspro

Metalbasspro

Feb 9, 2009
  9. mimaz

mimaz Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2005
    Wheeling WV
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Crook Custom Guitars