1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

TPB Exclusive - Breedlove BJ350 over 60% Off!

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by ThePerfectBass, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ThePerfectBass

ThePerfectBass Supporting Member

The Breedlove BJ350's are here! We have a limited supply, but this is an amazing opportunity to own a high quality acoustic bass guitar at over 60% off list price! Check it out here:

http://www.theperfectbass.com/Breedlove-Atlas-Studio--BJ350SMe-Bass.htm

This is the last of the 2013 model year BJ350s and we bought ALL of them at a great price so we can pass the savings on to you!

Don't forget the Talkbass promo code! Use promo code "talkbass" on checkout to get an ADDITIONAL deal! BOOYA! :bassist:

Thanks for your support TB! We appreciate all of our customers out here and we're happy to be able to bring you this bass at an amazing price!

Peace!
    James

2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

I bought one of these.. it came this morning. What a great bass and for that price you just can't beat it. Get em while they are available because new they go for $950. I actually like this bass better than the Thundrrchief I had. While the Thunderchief may have had more volume it was much more fragile and that was almost a deterrant to playing it.. This bass is sturdy sounds great and is very playable.

3. Da Funky Fish

Da Funky Fish

Mine just arrived via Fed Ex. I am going to wait to take it out of the case until tomorrow as it's been cold here in NYC and don't want to shock it into room temperature.

4. ThePerfectBass

Thanks for your orders guys! Just wanted to say that these are NEW basses with full warranty! They are just the last batch of 2013's Breedlove had. Breedlove changed their logo this year so they wanted to get these out and into the players hands!

Thanks again!
    James

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. since197three

since197three

Just got my bass today James. Awesome deal !! Thanks for the help on my mixup w PayPal.

John

7. ThePerfectBass

8. ThePerfectBass

UPDATE: We have about 15 of these basses left! 2-4 of them are still set aside for our Music Man promotion, but we are getting to the end of this deal... Don't delay if you are looking for a killer ABG at an awesome price!

Peace!