1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Trace Elliot 1048 (4x10) & 1518 (1x15)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumperbuns, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Thumperbuns

Thumperbuns Supporting Member

Pre-Gibson era Trace cabs for sale. The 1048 is 300+ watts, 8 ohm, with 3 original Celestion 80 watt speakers plus 1 replacement Eminence B810 150 watt spkr. I will include the original Celestion I replaced due to some buzzing. It's probably repairable but I figured that was beyond my limited DIY skills. Green Trace rat fur covering. Sounds absolutely great. Loud & punchy. Just too dang heavy for me to lug around anymore. Probably about 90 lbs. Guitar Center sells them used for $300 to $350. I'd do $225. Full stack pic attached is from last Christmas, before replacing the 1 Celestion.
    The 1518 is pretty beat up body wise but also still sounds great with no functional issues. Original 200 watt Celestion 15 inch spkr., 8 ohm. Tolex covering with plenty of scuffs and a few short rips. I'd say about 65-70 lbs. I'd do $125. This full stack is surprisingly loud and easily covers medium to large size clubs. Played a few outside gigs with it also. Plenty loud. Either cab alone is plenty for most small-medium sized gigs. Not looking to ship. Local pick up only. Columbia, Tennessee. (Southern middle Tennessee, about 40 miles south of Nashville). Think I will keep the AH500-12head.

Attached Files:

2. Thumperbuns

of the 1048

Attached Files:

3. Thumperbuns

see attached

Attached Files:

4. Thumperbuns

see attached

Attached Files:

5. Thumperbuns

see attached

Attached Files:

6. Thumperbuns

speakers alone are worth more than total asking price bump!
  7. Thumperbuns

no nibbles, so I'll list on local craiglist a few days and then donate them to guitar center.
  8. bassfreakah

bassfreakah Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    I would keep the head too!!!!! nothing now days can compete.