SOLD Trace Elliot 115 airhead combo loaded w/Eminence 16ohm, MD, VA, PA, WV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

Selling off some stuff I no longer use, here is a Trace Elliot 1-15" combo cabinet folks call an airhead, meaning the amp is no longer installed but the speaker is. The cab is in really good shape, tolex not all destroyed and has handles and removable casters. I was going to saw the amp section off and keep the 15" as a spare cab but I didn't want to ruin what could be a killer combo for someone who has an amp and needs a cab. Trying to recycle, reuse, renew...know what I mean. It is loaded with a 16 ohm Eminence 15" speaker making it not only great for bass but also for keys or a guitarist wanting to add some beef to their sound, hence the 16 ohm. Only asking $50 to give someone a good deal and pay the Universe back for the good that has come to me.

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

Eminence label and a meter reading. The dust cap has been replaced and resealed after the old one came unglued.

Attached Files:

3. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

Want the Trace Elliot GP7SM 200 amp with the 1-15" cab, it's yours for $150, out the door....Crazy Ed's marking them down!!!!!:hyper:

4. boamedt

boamedt

Would u ship that head?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

Where are you located? I can ship the head if that is all that is wanted. Send me a zip code.

7. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

OK, the BLX combo has sold so I am offering the 1-15" air head for $50 to the Locals......

8. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.