1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Trace Elliot 122hv combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by djjay, Dec 8, 2013.

1. djjay

djjay Supporting Member

I am thinning my collection of gear and have posted a Trace Elliot 122hv 200w (300max). This amp dates to the early 90's,features 2x10" Kevlar impregnated speakers and h/f horn with volume control. A valve (tube) pre-amp section with 12 band eq and the mid-pre shape switch gives this amp a ton of that Trace Elliot vibe... Also selling a cool vintage Earth Super Bass 220w head which has a unique graphic eq section (rotary knobs) .Both amps are in excellent condition...Trace Elliot 122hv....650.00....Earth Amp...200.00...........I am hoping for local buyer

Attached Files:

2. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42

Where the heck are you? :D

3. djjay

djjay Supporting Member

4. Danish

Danish

Has the Trace sold?

5. Register to disable this ad