1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

TRADE BOUTIQUE WITH ME

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AllFourths, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllFourths

AllFourths

I've got some really nice pedals that aren't getting used enough. You in the same boat? Let's swap! I guess you could buy them too if you want, but trades are always more fun.

I have:

- ****Montavillian Echo by Catalinbread**** KEEPING ($145)
    - ****Tremolo (in beautiful surf green!) by Diamond**** STARTING NEW THREAD ($175)
    - ****ParaEQ by Empress**** TRADED
    - ****Freeze by EHX**** TRADED BOTH

I need:

- ****Chorus**** GOT IT (though if anyone has a ChromaChorus and wants to trade for the Montavillian or the Diamond Tremolo, HMU!!)
    - ****Fuzz**** GOT IT (though if anyone has an FEA Photon Fuzz and wants to trade for the Montavillian or the Diamond Tremolo, HMU!!)
    - Ring modulation. It doesn't seem to get much better than a Moogerfooger, but again, I'm open to suggestions.
    - ****Filter sweeper**** GOT IT

Looking forward to trading!

2. El Slap

El Slap

Yo!

I would totally dig that ParaEQ. Been needing to get one ever since I figured out that certain frequencies matter (recently). I have a S&S Blue Beard Fuzz, a GigFx SubWah, and a Red Witch Chorus. Let me know if anything catches your fancy.

Cheers,
    El

3. AllFourths

AllFourths

All nice pedals, but someone has already PMed me with a good offer for the ParaEQ. It isn't set in stone yet, but it is seeming like a go. You are absolutely right in wanting to get a ParaEQ though, they are very powerful tools.

4. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. AllFourths

AllFourths

7. AllFourths

AllFourths

8. eddododo

eddododo

Any interest in selling the freeze ?

9. ric4682

ric4682

I have a Corona Chorus I don't use enough and would be very interested in your Freeze!

10. AllFourths

AllFourths

Sure! I haven't played a Corona or even heard much about them, but I really need a chorus and I really don't need two Freezes. Let's PM for details.

11. AllFourths

AllFourths

Open to sales now too bump.

12. JamesHommersen

JamesHommersen

If only I could afford your tremolo...been wanting one for so long. GLWTS!

13. AllFourths

AllFourths

I cannot recommend them highly enough. I always joke that I never thought I would find myself saying my favorite pedal is a tremelo, but for the longest time it was true!

Nothing to trade? If not, hope a Diamond trem finds itself to you soon.

14. AllFourths

AllFourths

One freeze and the ParaEQ traded off! Other Freeze trade pending.

15. AllFourths

AllFourths

Both Freezes traded. Shocked that the two best pedals are receiving the least amount of offers! Come claim these beauties!

16. AllFourths

AllFourths

Bump bump bump bump it up!

17. AllFourths

AllFourths

Decided to keep the Montavillian. I'm using it's more slapbacky, high speed echoes to add subtle coloration after the Proton envelope filter and it's kicking a$$.

Starting a new thread just for the tremolo.

Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.