1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

TRADE: "EARLY-SPECTOR LEGEND P/J"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bigdogfrf65, Sep 30, 2013.

1. bigdogfrf65

bigdogfrf65

UP FOR POSSIBLE TRADE: While i'm not an expert,I have had some 20 or so Spectors in my playng/touring career & the sound/playability etc...of this one in my opinion is right up there with the same characteristics as the u.s NS2s without the higher price tag.
    This is one of the very early Spector "Legends". I know enough to know this is a nice one. If you go to the Spector web site & check out the Legends,you won't find one with a P/J set up. If you check their discontinued models page,you won't find one there as well. After checking with the "upper end" people at Spector,I was told this was one of the very early models of the Legend which in certain individuals opinions were the best of that particular model. Again in my opinion,this model sounds worlds better than the 2 humbucker models that are out today. I also know this particular model was quite a bit more $$$.
    I'm not sure of its exact year,but can tell you again that it is an earlier "near mint" Spector Legend. Its deep burgandy with a heavily quilted top,emgs in a P/J,gold hardware & from what i'm told,a tone pump preamp. The neck is great with very low action & no buzz. It has the curved back. This beauty sounds & looks AWESOME!!! Again i'm no expert,but this is a nice one!
    I just have a little taste of "GAS"-lol. Trades of interest but not limited to...Washburn Status,Musicman,Geddy Lee Jazz,Heartfield,(I would also be interested in a Trace Elliott 2x10 or 4x10 combo in excellent cond. etc...Just run what you have by me by texting a couple of photos along with details to 423-847-5611. You may call 24/7 if you have any questions. If you call & get no answer,please leave a message & i'll get back to you asap. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Project7Bass

Project7Bass

What's the trade value? Thanks!