1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Trade - Kala UBass / Wanted - G&L Tribute JB-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BrianMarc, Dec 18, 2012.

1. BrianMarc

BrianMarc

I am interested in acquiring a used G&L Tribute JB-2, hopefully with a maple neck.

I am happy to make a trade.

I have a Kala UBass that I am interested in trading. It comes with a gig bag, tuner, new set of Thunderguts, and a strap. I got it from TB. Here is the link: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-kala-spruce-top-ubass-903401/. It's pretty amazing, nothing major or even minor, except for a dot or two. I cannot get used to it.

If additional money is needed, then let me know. Hopefully, it can be a straight up trade, though.

Thanks.

2. Stefan Boret

Stefan Boret

Aren't you interested in selling this ubass since I don't have a G&L JB-2 to trade with?

Greetz

3. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

I have a U Bass spruce top and I took to it immediately. I have gigged with it twice with no back up basses. But i don't believe in back up basses. That's how confident I am with the bass, the tone and the reliability. Good luck with the sale.

4. BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Is the Kala fretted or fretless?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BrianMarc

BrianMarc

7. weksasemaj

weksasemaj