Trade only: Ampeg PF-500 for ??

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thedudebrah, Apr 2, 2014.

1. thedudebrah

thedudebrah Supporting Member

I'm wanting to trade my PF500 for something...different. I have an SVT if I want ampeg sound. I've really been looking at Genz shuttlemax series, aggie stuff, and small markbass stuff. I'll consider anything really. I could come up with cash on my end for the right deal if it's not a straight trade. Don't want to sell outright and I have no problem hanging on to this thing.

It has a scratch the size of a quarter on the top from when my guitard put it in his van against something that rubbed the paint off. I put a sticker over it. One of the buttons on the back has sunk into the case. I know it's been discussed here and is an easy fix, I just never have because I don't use that feature. The button still works. I can get pics this weekend when I have access to it for any interested parties.

I would also prefer an in-person trade local to Philly. I don't want to deal with a shipping hassle. Thanks for looking.

2. Idiot Savon

Idiot Savon Tall, Dark, Handsome, etc., etc. Supporting Member

Hi. I have a ShuttleMax 12.2, and we can work out a meetup (I have relatives in Wilmington who'd love to see me!) Message me about the cash and such, if you're interested.

3. thedudebrah

PM'd.

4. thedudebrah

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. thedudebrah

Morning bump. Toss me some offers.