traynor vs. gallien-kruegar

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by stonewall, Sep 16, 2013.

1. stonewall

stonewall Supporting Member

im trying to decide between these 2 cabs ...Traynor TC115 neo or Gallien-Kruegar neo 115 III price isnt the issue its quality of cab and sound/tones.I own a Trayner Dyna Bass 800H head so the trayner cab visually will match it perfectly but im more concern about quality.My local store has neither cab in stock HELP....Terry...ps my present cab is an old yorkville 400b it was originally a combo took the head out chopped the top off flush to the cab i like the tight punchy sound it has its just old and ugly time for new....
  2. Troph

Troph

I personally just looked around about 5 of the largest music stores in Seattle a few months back, and I never once saw a Traynor bass amp (much less a cabinet). Maybe they're good, but they sure aren't widespread in the U.S. at least. Hard to compare something that you've never seen.
  3. grenadilla

grenadilla

Traynors are hard to find, especially since they are made near Toronto. I have a 200 watt 210 combo and like it. Their 808 (8 8s) and 810 cabinets are good. GK 410 cabinets may be better...