1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Tremorslo?????

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by necropain, Nov 25, 2012.

1. necropain

necropain

1. can someone give me more info on it. i hear its good and i know its expensive but can't seem to find any info

2. can someone who owns a tremorslo do a youtube demo and post the link in this thread

2. ZombieSpacebat

ZombieSpacebat

The Tremorslo was made by Fuzzrocious (Ryan is an active member on here) but I believe he has stopped making them for now (though I'd imagine if you ask nicely he might make you one). Check the Fuzzrocious Youtube channel for demos or send Ryan a message on here or on the Fuzzrocious Facebook page, he's pretty active there too so he could give you all the info you need.

3. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    It was actually $155 shipped, which besides the stock GS, would be among the cheapest pedals we make.
    I stopped making it because it was annoying to build and had pretty poor sales.
    You can buy them used here, on ILF, bass chat, or HC.
    I have deleted the tremorslo vids.

4. ZombieSpacebat

ZombieSpacebat

Ah, didn't realise you had taken down the vids you had up, I assumed they would still be there for him to look at.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Nah, if we don't sell it and don't plan on making more, I don't want to waste space on our account.