1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Trouble with Markbass LMT800

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by macbassplayer, Nov 26, 2012.

1. macbassplayer

macbassplayer

Hey guys. I have been using a Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 for the past two years. I love this amp, but I am having a major issue right now. I cannot get this thing to stop clipping. A few weeks ago the problem started, and now I can barely turn my gain knob on and the clip light is going crazy. I am running this amp into an Ampeg 8x10 with a speakon cable, and no matter which bass I use the amp clips and distorts like crazy. Has anyone had similar problems, and if so, what do I do?