1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Trying to track down a fender part

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by justanotherUN, Dec 31, 2013.

1. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

Does anyone know where I can get a scratch plate for a 22 fret fender deluxe jazz bass v? Been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any!?

2. pfox14

pfox14

Have you called Fender directly? I'd be interested to know if they make one.

3. Bobster

Bobster

4. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

Cheers guys will let you know what I find out. Any links to the eBay items? Still can't find any?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bobster

Bobster

7. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    A few weeks ago, I ordered one for a 2011 MIA Jazz Deluxe from WD. I was having trouble finding one and sent them an email. They responded with the correct part number within 24 hours. I placed the order and received it within a few days. Fits perfectly.

8. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

So Ive currently got a plate with the model number 004-9687-000. However it does not fit!? Might have to go with a custom one I think