1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Trying to track down a fender part

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by justanotherUN, Dec 31, 2013.

1. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

Does anyone know where I can get a scratch plate for a 22 fret fender deluxe jazz bass v? Been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any!?
  2. pfox14

pfox14

Have you called Fender directly? I'd be interested to know if they make one.
  3. Bobster

Bobster

4. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

Cheers guys will let you know what I find out. Any links to the eBay items? Still can't find any?
  5. Bobster

Bobster

6. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    A few weeks ago, I ordered one for a 2011 MIA Jazz Deluxe from WD. I was having trouble finding one and sent them an email. They responded with the correct part number within 24 hours. I placed the order and received it within a few days. Fits perfectly.
  7. justanotherUN

justanotherUN

So Ive currently got a plate with the model number 004-9687-000. However it does not fit!? Might have to go with a custom one I think