1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

**** TUBE WORKS BLUE TUBE ENHANCER 903 ****

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Tube Works Blue Tube Enhancer

*******SOLD***********

Your BLUE TUBE is intended primarily for bass, keyboard
    and guitar players who desire to “warm-up” and
    enhance their sound by using the classic vacuum tube
    as the vehicle.The heart of the BLUE TUBE is the classic 12AX7A
    twin triode vacuum tube. It is possible to obtain many
    classic “old amp” sounds with your present solid-state
    and probably over-processed equipment. If you are
    using tube equipment, the BLUE TUBE will add even
    more to the good sound you already have!

This pedal is one of the warmest tube pedals I have ever owned and I have owned two of them B.K Butler did a phenomenal job on his design this pedal reacts so well to different tubes right now I have a beautiful vintage Mullard 12AT7 installed. I chose the Mullard because it's low gain and has a warm fat sound I would keep the tube but it goes so well with this pedal I'm willing to let it go. I will also include three additional tubes a unbranded Chinese 12AX7 , a very nice Sylvania rebranded Baldwin 12AX7A and a nice Sovtek 12AX7 use these tubes if you desire higher gain all three tubes sound very good.

Manual: http://www.genzbenz.com/img/manuals/tw/903UserManual.pdf

Videos:

The pedal is in great condition and works beautifully I'm only selling my baby because I have a Verellen Meatsmoke Pre coming. I purchased this pedal from the original owner and he removed the front two feet and attached velcro so it would fit on his board. I am selling this pedal plus the additional tubes for $95.00 which includes USPS shipping with tracking to the Conus and Canada at this time I'm not looking for trades thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

3. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

4. The Nameless

The Nameless

KILL-er pedal! I have an older version from when Tube Works still around. Still has original tube. Still sounds phenominal. Will warm up any head, tube or transistor/digital. This thing makes my SWR head sound like an SVT. Very underrated, this shouldn't last long.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Thanks it is a great pedal I too had one of the older versions loved it as well. I actually prefer these older ones to the new ones that cost almost three times as much.

7. SirMjac28

8. blindrabbit

blindrabbit Supporting Member

Oh my if only I had seen this *before* Christmas...