1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For Sale Tubes! Good ones, too! Telefunken, RCA, Amperex 12AX7 and 12AU7!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Ben Clarke, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear! Supporting Member

Got a bunchto move but here's a few to start. Free shipping in the US for purchases over $100. All guaranteed.

Telefunken 12AX7/ECC83 - $50 each, [DEL]have 2 smooth plates that test new - $75 each for those SOLD[/DEL].
    Amperex Bugle Boy 12AU7/ECC82 - $50 each - 1958 vintage - organ pulls all test new.
    NOS GE 5881 pair - $80 - primo 6L6 type.
    Valve Art KT66 - matched quartet, will split up $40/pr - awesome clean punch 6L6 type.
    NOS matched sextet JAN GE 6416W - primo military spec 6416B - $125

I have various & sundry vintage rectifiers of all types, 6SL7, a matched quad of NOS RCA 7591A, a matched pair of Ruby KT88, tons of oddball and normal stuff - I am in the process of going through, testing and figuring out pricing. Message me if there's anything you're looking for or to make an offer.

2. Ben Clarke

Smooth plate Teles sold!

3. Ben Clarke

Bump. 6146, KT88 are sold. Lots of great 12AX7 available!

4. testing1two

testing1two Gold Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ben Clarke

Thanks man! Still plenty available. You will not be disappointed!

7. Ben Clarke

Still have top choice tubes available. Hit me up, folks!

8. Ben Clarke

All are tested and very strong!

9. Ben Clarke

Bump... thinning out my stash. These are great tubes. No clunkers.

10. Bassology

Bassology

11. Ben Clarke

Still have a bunch to peddle. Sick of ebay on this stuff. Let's deal, folks!

12. Ben Clarke

bump for lots of great tubes. Just came across a pair of nice RCA 12AX7A, too...

13. Ben Clarke

I have good handful of Telefunken 12AX7/ECC83 tested and ready to ship. $45 each right now. Amperex 12AU7/ECC82 also $45 each. Both are absolute best choices around and make everything sound better I've put them in. Also fantastic, great value RCA 12AX7A for $40 each - 4 of those available. RCA 12AU7 for $25 each. Paypal, fast shipping. Hit me!

14. ariwax

ariwax Seeking the olfactory groove Supporting Member

15. Ben Clarke

Nope, sorry no 6550. Had some for my old Leslie but they're gone.