1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tuki Covers

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Dutchboy, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Dutchboy

Dutchboy

Got my Tuki covers for my two Pf115s today. Look good, fit well. Happy to provide a little bit of protection to them as the tolex can get marked up easy.

Found them by searching through the threads here. Thanks to all who suggested them.

Dutchboy
  2. MRSKI

MRSKI Supporting Member

+1 I have been dealing with Gary at Tuki of years and have ordered at least a dozen covers from him. The best fit and finish for a cover that I have seen. If you are looking for good protection for your gear, Tuki is the way to go.
  3. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Don't just TalkBass - PlayBass! Supporting Member

I can see the ads now! :D

I also have bought lots of various covers from Gary & Brenda since the mid '90s. They are great people who make a great product. :bassist:
  4. barrybass33

barrybass33 Supporting Member

+1 tuki covers.
  5. RustyAxe

RustyAxe

I've mentioned them here ... just from where I'm sitting I can see six cabs covered with Tuki covers. All the gear got 'em when new, and years later still looks that way.
  6. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Supporting Member

I've had Tuki covers for a few different cabinets over the years, and they have all been perfect. Great covers.
  7. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

I have www.StudioSlips.com covers now - but I've had Tuki covers in the past and they were very nice covers.
  8. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Supporting Member

I had a Studio Slips cover for my Eden 610 XST, and it was top notch as well.