Tuning pegs, pickguards, and other assorted items

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jcpowell27, Feb 14, 2014.

1. jcpowell27

jcpowell27 Supporting Member

I have a bunch of stuff that has been taking up room that needs to go.

1) Tuners from a "Marquis by Harmony". Nice and tight and hold tune well. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

2) Squier tuning pegs. Came off an early 00's Indonesian P-bass special. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

3) No-name tuning pegs. Who knows where these things came from. They're old and tarnished. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $10 shipped SOLD

4) Fender "Elite" micro tune bridge. This came off a pawnshop find. It's 100% functional but it looks a bit rough. Some of the chrome finish is chipped off in places and there are a few dings in it. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

5) Assorted knobs. What you see is what you get. $10 shipped for all of them.
    [​IMG]

6) Asian P-bass pickup w/ white covers. Also from the pawnshop bass mentioned above. The leads are a bit short. Comes with mounting screws. $15 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7) Seymour Duncan quarter pounder for Jazz bass bridge (SJB-3b). Its used but in 100% working order. Comes with mounting screws. $35 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) A couple of string trees. One round chrome, the other is rectangular and brass. $5 shipped.
    [​IMG]

9) Peavey floor switch. The cord is 12-15' long. I believe it came from a Classic 30, but I could be mistaken. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

10) Levy's checkered strap w/ black Straplocks. I do have a set of buttons for the straplocks, but they're chrome, not black. $25 shippedKeeping this

I also have some pickguards to get rid of as well.

1) White/Black/White P-bass pickguard. I think it may be from WD or from a Mexican Fender but I'm not positive and I don't have any way to check. $15 Shipped
    [​IMG]

2) Fender genuine replacement Tort/white/black/white Jazz Bass pickguard. I got this in a package deal and the yahoo had routed out the pickup for some reason. If you can use it you can have it for $15 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Tort/white/black/white '62 reissue Jazz Bass pickguard. It was sold to me as a Fender part, but I'm not 100% on that being true (thanks amazon). Still has plastic on the front. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

I'll accept Paypal or USPS Money Orders. If you want multiple items I'll cut you a deal. Thanks!

2. bassmanrocke

bassmanrocke Supporting Member

pm sent. interest on #3

3. jcpowell27

#3: No-name tuning pegs sold to bassmanrocke.

4. jcpowell27

5. Register to disable this ad