1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tuning pegs, pickguards, and other assorted items

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jcpowell27, Feb 14, 2014.

1. jcpowell27

jcpowell27 Supporting Member

I have a bunch of stuff that has been taking up room that needs to go.

1) Tuners from a "Marquis by Harmony". Nice and tight and hold tune well. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

2) Squier tuning pegs. Came off an early 00's Indonesian P-bass special. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

3) No-name tuning pegs. Who knows where these things came from. They're old and tarnished. Includes bushings; sorry no screws. $10 shipped SOLD

4) Fender "Elite" micro tune bridge. This came off a pawnshop find. It's 100% functional but it looks a bit rough. Some of the chrome finish is chipped off in places and there are a few dings in it. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

5) Assorted knobs. What you see is what you get. $10 shipped for all of them.
    [​IMG]

6) Asian P-bass pickup w/ white covers. Also from the pawnshop bass mentioned above. The leads are a bit short. Comes with mounting screws. $15 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7) Seymour Duncan quarter pounder for Jazz bass bridge (SJB-3b). Its used but in 100% working order. Comes with mounting screws. $35 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) A couple of string trees. One round chrome, the other is rectangular and brass. $5 shipped.
    [​IMG]

9) Peavey floor switch. The cord is 12-15' long. I believe it came from a Classic 30, but I could be mistaken. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

10) Levy's checkered strap w/ black Straplocks. I do have a set of buttons for the straplocks, but they're chrome, not black. $25 shippedKeeping this

I also have some pickguards to get rid of as well.

1) White/Black/White P-bass pickguard. I think it may be from WD or from a Mexican Fender but I'm not positive and I don't have any way to check. $15 Shipped
    [​IMG]

2) Fender genuine replacement Tort/white/black/white Jazz Bass pickguard. I got this in a package deal and the yahoo had routed out the pickup for some reason. If you can use it you can have it for $15 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Tort/white/black/white '62 reissue Jazz Bass pickguard. It was sold to me as a Fender part, but I'm not 100% on that being true (thanks amazon). Still has plastic on the front. $20 shipped
    [​IMG]

I'll accept Paypal or USPS Money Orders. If you want multiple items I'll cut you a deal. Thanks!
  2. bassmanrocke

bassmanrocke Supporting Member

pm sent. interest on #3
  3. jcpowell27

#3: No-name tuning pegs sold to bassmanrocke.
  4. jcpowell27

5. Register to disable this ad