1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Tyler Bryant Band: STOLEN GUITARS!!

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by gordon5377, Feb 3, 2013.

1. gordon5377

gordon5377

Fellow TBers:

I received an email alert from Tyler Bryant that a number of his guitars and a bass owned by Noah Denney were stolen during the night. They are performing in Spokane Valley, Washington. I understand the bulk of the instruments stolen were guitars, but one of our own lost a bass and what kind of musicians would we be if we didn't help out. Here is the information that was given to me:

***STOLEN GUITARS***
    To all of our fans, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
    We woke up this morning in Spokane Valley, Washington and all but one of our guitars had been stolen. Pinky, my main Fender Stratocaster was stolen along with my 1965 Gibson SG Junior. Graham's VOS 57 Gibson Goldtop Les Paul and his 58 Sunburst Les Paul were stolen as well. The crook also helped himself to Noah's black Gretsch bass guitar & Caleb's Black Beauty snare drum. Can you guys please help us keep an eye on Craigslist & eBay? We gave the police all the serial numbers for our guitars, so hopefully they'll turn up somewhere around here. I'm gonna start calling every pawn shop within a hundred mile radius as soon as we get our bearings. We are super bummed out today and could use some good vibes. I believe with all of my heart that these guitars will turn up. We love you guys. -tyler

Thanks in advance for your help!! :crying:
  2. CBNJ

CBNJ Sorry brother. Supporting Member

Wow, horrible. If I was anywhere even close to there, I'd keep an eye out.
  3. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    They posted this on Facebook as well.

I hate to say it but they probably won't turn up. Last year, Tom Petty's band had several guitars stolen in 2011, Mark Farner (formerly of Grand Funk Railroad) had his red and black striped Parker Fly stolen. I know Mark and I check ebay and CL all the time and have never seen it for sale.

In 1986, a truck containing equipment belonging to the Canadian rock band Honeymoon Suite was stolen in New Jersey. They had to borrow instruments from the group Heart to play their next gig. When the truck was finally recovered, only Honeymoon Suite's costumes and drum kit remained.