Tyler JTV-69 Variax FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by henryjurstin13, Feb 7, 2014.

1. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13

Very cool & fun guitar, but I'm not using it to it's full potential... and I'd rather have a new (to me) PRS. JTV-69 (which feels like a strat) with S-S-H pickup config, and upgraded pickguard that Line6 did. I took this guitar on a trade and the story I heard is the last guy knew a buddy who worked for Line6 & they fixed him up with a custom guard & a "special" setup. Not sure what a "special" setup is, but this thing plays great & stays in tune like a champ! Comes with gig bag, workbench interface, vdi cable, charger, and an EXTRA BATTERY.

Asking $825.SOLD!!!!

TRADES: DGT or other USA PRS with any of these features: 22 fret only, trem, satin finish, split coils, rosewood neck. Obviously, I'll add cash to the trade for the right guitar.

thejustinhenry@gmail.com might be best, for quickest responses. I've been wanting a rosewood necked guitar, but I also like satin finishes... Been checking out the DGT a lot- just let me know what you've got. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13

3. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13

Price drop bump!
  4. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13

5. Register to disable this ad