1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Tyler JTV-69 Variax FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by henryjurstin13, Feb 7, 2014.

1. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13 Supporting Member

Very cool & fun guitar, but I'm not using it to it's full potential... and I'd rather have a new (to me) PRS. JTV-69 (which feels like a strat) with S-S-H pickup config, and upgraded pickguard that Line6 did. I took this guitar on a trade and the story I heard is the last guy knew a buddy who worked for Line6 & they fixed him up with a custom guard & a "special" setup. Not sure what a "special" setup is, but this thing plays great & stays in tune like a champ! Comes with gig bag, workbench interface, vdi cable, charger, and an EXTRA BATTERY.

Asking $825.SOLD!!!!

TRADES: DGT or other USA PRS with any of these features: 22 fret only, trem, satin finish, split coils, rosewood neck. Obviously, I'll add cash to the trade for the right guitar.

thejustinhenry@gmail.com might be best, for quickest responses. I've been wanting a rosewood necked guitar, but I also like satin finishes... Been checking out the DGT a lot- just let me know what you've got. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. henryjurstin13

3. henryjurstin13

Price drop bump!
  4. henryjurstin13

5. Register to disable this ad