Ukraine's Got Talent

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by matante, Apr 14, 2014.

1. matante

matante

This video is about five years old so my humble apologies if this has been discussed here. I did a search and didn't find anything.

My friend sent me this video last night and I just watched it. I was floored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

(Yes, this deserves its own thread.)
  2. Tegzsa

Tegzsa

Er...

I tried to watch it all the way through, but I got distracted by the "World's Best Poledancer" video on the right (which also supports the thread title, by the way).
  3. matante

matante

It takes a few minutes to realize what she's doing but if it was too long for you, "World's Best Pole Dancer" is an acceptable excuse. :D
  4. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

It had been so long I forgot id seen that before.

I was glad to see it again. It's rare there is actually good art on these kind of shows.

I'd vote her "world's most hipsless woman". It might be what she wears that gives thi impression but it didn't look like she had any. It's a shame that both her and the woman making sand animation should be featured on the same show...
  5. matante

matante

I'd gladly have those two on the same show if it meant that more real artists... true artists, could be on network television.
  6. keiththebassist

keiththebassist

It's funny how the internet viral phenomenon works.

This video has been around for years yet I am seeing it crop up now all over the place again.