1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ultrasound DI Plus - $75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AllFourths, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

You might not know these, as they aren't necessarily a bass tool, but they're excellent DI boxes with some welcome extras. I have two of them, both are in perfect functional condition but with some scuffs and scratches about their exteriors. These got used a lot. Great for ghetto-rigging vocals through guitar amps, getting clean sound into a PA, running to house in a theatrical performance, all sorts of stuff. It's great to be the guy who has a DI box on him when the engineer's is giving ground hum and the other is missing.

Again, I have two of these. I'm charging $75 including CONUS shipping for each.

http://www.ultrasoundamps.com/image-viewer-diplus.html for more info

Here's the DI looking pretty next to some flowers:
    photo 3-10.JPG
  2. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Bump for something you don't see everyday on TalkBass =p
  3. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

4. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Just traded one of these with Johno, still got one left!
  5. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Thanks, Dude!

Johno!
  6. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Someone buy the other one, these things are solid as hell.
  7. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Please read the Wikipedia page on what a DI box is so that you know what this is. I've received numerous messages from people who are looking for something else entirely. Many bassists seem to think that a DI box is a tone-shaping magic EQ thingy, because that is what many "bass DI's" market themselves as being. This isn't a SansAmp or Sadowsky tone shaping pre-amp deal, it's just a high quality DI box with some extra goodies on it.
  8. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

9. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Screw it, I'm just going to keep the second one. They always come in handy when you least expect it. Thread closed!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.