1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Unused 4/4 Ritter Case for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by jon3673, Feb 27, 2014.

1. jon3673

jon3673 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[FONT=&quot]I purchased a new Ritter case a few years back when I played a 4/4 size bass, but never used it. As I need an new case for my working bass, Ritter Bass Case.jpg I drug it out of the closet a few days ago and, even though my present bass is a large 7/8 size, the Ritter case is really loose on it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It is similar to the attached picture, except it is black & dark grey (rather than blue)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is in “like new” condition, as it has never been taken out on a gig. It retails for $440 and the best price I’ve found on the internet is around $375. I’ll take $275 for it, plus the cost of shipping.[/FONT]