1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Updated Amazon Deals

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Tunaman, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunaman

Tunaman Supporting Member

EDIT: DON"T POST ON THE THREAD WITHOUT A DEAL, MANY PEOPLE HAVE INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CATCH A DEAL QUICK SO LETS KEEP THE CLUTTER DOWN!

Amazon has great deals that come & go... but how do you know UNLESS you 1. Search every item daily or 2. Have almost every bass, amp & cab in you cart ! I have 500,000 worth of inventory in my cart & the prices change daily.

This thread will be updated as deals come & go by me in THIS 1st post. Now you don't have to putz on Amazon aimlessly, just look here. Of course I can't have EVERY piece of gear in my cart, things come & go, so if you have a specific piece in mind you'll be better of monitoring that yourself. I didn't get everything & 1 left in stocks weren't my main target on the lower end & Fender Custom Shops I skipped (Too many)

If you are the kind of person that just wants an Amazon hot deal, this is the thread for you

I will only post REALLY good deals, prices well below what can be found elsewhere. Capiche? Feel free to PM me with deals, gear I have in the cart or questions if you'd like.

CURRENT DEALS:

Eden 410xst8: $428 vs $620 elsewhere
    http://www.amazon.com/Eden-E410XST8...ref=sr_du_4_map?ie=UTF8&qid=1311376891&sr=8-4

ITS SLOW RIGHT NOW... If I lose the ability to edit check Tunamans last post for deals
  2. brendanbassist

brendanbassist Supporting Member

Sweet! Subbed.
  3. godblender

godblender Supporting Member

Nice. Tunaman, I'm rooting for your Bruins brother. I NEVER root for Boston teams...but these 'Nucks bother me. Anyways, cool thread!
  4. gearhunter420

gearhunter420 Supporting Member

Thank you for the great thread....... but.....

go CANUCKS

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-WQx2N1aXA&feature=share&h=96b29

If anyone want to see a cute tasteful Vancouver Canucks video, click on the link above.
  5. Infidelity

Infidelity

Tunaman for president!! Subbed!
  6. dmonroe

dmonroe

Subbed.....I love Amazon.
  7. RyanJD

RyanJD Supporting Member

Awesome Tuna.
    Wish we would've gotten in on that T-bird. :p
  8. jondog

jondog

Thank you!
  9. 95svtcobra

95svtcobra

10. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Yes, thank you very much.

May I make the suggestion that Tunaman is the only one to post here, so that everyone doesn't get a full inbox of emails with no new info?

Thanks again, I realize that this is one such message, but with an (I think) important point.
  11. RyanJD

RyanJD Supporting Member

Doesn't hurt anyone to show our appreciation before we shut up. :rolleyes:
  12. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Relax man. There's also PM too.
    You know how I knew about your post? It was in my email inbox. Much like this one will be in someone else's. :rollno:
  13. Tunaman

I agree all, thanks for the kind words, I was keeping quiet for the same reason. I'll update the 1st post & BUMP the thread when a worthy deal hits the tape. If theres any questions about what I have in the cart, send me a PM, same if you find a deal if you want to have it go through this thread.
    A million emails are a bitch & I'm not wasting any bandwidth with semi good deals
    The last deals I would have posted were a new Big Al for $1244 & an Uber Quad for $844 so only deals like this & better will make it

Again thanks for the kind words & for reminding me for the rest of my life the Canucks beat the Bruins for the Cup Gearhunter :(

If you see any more posts from this Tunafish... its a deal

EDIT: 270 bass gear items are stored... NOTHING moving in price lately, bizarre, maybe after Music123 debacle they are minding their prices more?
  14. RFord04

RFord04 Supporting Member

Great idea tuna. Sub'd.
  15. ebradfordrich

ebradfordrich Gold Supporting Member

never mind (deal is dead)
  16. Tunaman

2 deals! Dean Edge Quilt 5 $264 by Warfarer
    I didn't catch the deal myself, have to add Dean basses to my cart... $500,000 worth of inventory doesn't get everything bass on Amazon! Its crazy

EDIT: ADDED CORT BASSES. THE DEAL BELOW SUCKS ! I want deals that are so good you'd buy it even if you don't need it. PM me for deals vs posting so I can make the call & reduce clutter.
  17. kjpollo

kjpollo Supporting Member

subbed

Over the past 3 years I snagged a couple of good-to-great deals on a couple of Schecters on Amazon myself.

Also- I'm with ya on the Bruins, one of my best buds (amazing guitarist) is a Bruins FREAK and I've gotten into this series because of him.
  18. RyanJD

RyanJD Supporting Member

19. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

20. Tunaman

GK NEO 210 $311
    Keep an eye on it, this could be one of those daily 1% decreasers until 2 left in stock

Great deal on a great cab!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.