1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Upright Bass Shen SB-100 3/4 + Extras- $2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by raybrownlives, Jan 20, 2014.

1. raybrownlives

raybrownlives

0   0   0

Professional musician moving out and I have to sell my dear bass I used this bass mainly for practice and it was always well protected, rarely outside of my apartment as I was provided basses when I toured or played in concert halls out of state or out of the country. Bass is in MINT condition.

This is a great bass for a serious beginner or for a professional bass player. This particular bass that I own is very special. When I bought it I was at Berklee College of Music and the entire Bass Department loved its sound. They couldn't believe it was a Shen bass! Remember that every bass is different even if it's the same model. This one happens to be a great sounding one, with a low action and it's very easy to play.

This bass was made in 2004 and it was set up in 2005 by the renowned Mark Karlsen (see sticker on photo). You will notice one small esthetic difference on the back of the neck, you see the natural wood lines that are darker than the neck itself. Apart from that insignificant esthetic element, this bass is a great instrument. I am only selling it because I have to. It's not easy to find a great sounding bass at this price.

SHEN SB-100 Upright Acoustic Bass - Best Laminated Plywood Bass,
    Hand Oil Finished -
    Standard 3/4 size, 41-1/4" string length

Comes with pre installed Fishman Full Circle pickup (see photo).

Transport Wheel + regular Soft Case + German Bow with its hard case.

For more info about the technicalities of this bass, please use your friend Google and search for Shen SB-100. Thanks.

Cash Only. Pick Up Only. 964 49th Street Brooklyn NY 11219 - Text me if interested: 857-204-5812.
  2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Administrator

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

As per the Talkbass forum rules, all user profiles must be filled out in order to post a FS ad.
  3. BAHbass

BAHbass

0   0   0