1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Used head/New cab day (Finally)

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by tgriley62, Feb 25, 2014.

1. tgriley62

tgriley62

Finally I have a head/cab setup. Ordered a "B" stock Hartke LH500 & new Peavey 210 that arrived last week. Long story short the LH500 only worked for at the most maybe 3-4 minutes before shutting down and would not restart (see my other post "major disappointment"). Anyway it was replaced with another LH500 that arrived today. I have been playing around with it for the better part of 3-4 hours now and so far no problems. I will post pix as soon as I can but, I have noticed a few things about this head. First: I had to check a few times to see if the fan was on because it is so quite and after powering down I felt no hot spots anywhere on the head. Second: It has very little "white noise" at max volume. Third: With the combo amp I have there was a buzz anytime I took my hands off the strings but it is gone with this head. Now to save up for a second 210 for a vertical 500w 4x10 rig

[​IMG]