1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Used Thomastik Jazz Flats Shorts FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by edwinhurwitz, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS, D-TAR
    These were on my spectacular Alembic Series I shorty that just left for Switzerland. I played them a fair amount for about 8 or 10 months before I put Alembic Series II pickups and electronics in my Starfire. However, during that 10 months, I also swapped them out with Sunbeams a lot for some gigs. I never could decide which I liked better, they were both really good. Once the Starfire got going, the Alembic sat around a lot just looking really good, so there's probably less than two years of moderate playing time total on them (I didn't practice much as it was during my tenure at law school).

Normally I get about 5 years of hard playing, like 150 shows a year on the road playing, out of a set. So, there's some life left on them. Consider them preloved! I'm thinking $20 shipped to the US. I've already got two new back sets for the Starfire plus another used set, so I don't have a need to keep them around.
  2. shrigg

shrigg Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    194   0   0

I'll take em! PM sent
  3. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS, D-TAR
Thread Status: