1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Valenti V25FJ5 #149 Stolen in Oklahoma City!

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by gguillo, Oct 20, 2013.

1. gguillo

gguillo Supporting Member

Hey everyone. This Valenti V25FJ5 #149 was stolen in downtown Oklahoma City (10/19/2013) from a buddy of mine. The band's entire trailer was stolen after a show in OKC (Bricktown area I believe). A lot of gear has been taken from a great group of guys, and music is their only jobs. All the gear was in a white 4"x7" cargo trailer with a small red "BA" circle decal on the back. Any info is greatly appreciated. I figure if the perpetrators try to pawn off this bass, or sell it to a used shop, it should certainly raise some eyebrows among the merchants.

Also in the trailer was a nice Markbass rig consisting of a MB Little Mark Tube 800, a MB Standard 115, and a MB 104HLF.

As anyone can imagine, this is quite the pro setup and was a huge investment for him. Major good Karma will be awarded to anyone who has any info, and I am sure there would be a nice compensation.

[​IMG]
  2. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

That's bound to stick out...I'll keep an eye out in ATX.
  3. johndough247

johndough247 Supporting Member

TTT to help this guy out, that's a great looking bass, hope he gets it back somehow
  4. gguillo

gguillo Supporting Member

Thanks TXLawDawg
  5. kenny ames

kenny ames Supporting Member

Keep it going bump. Every blessing!
  6. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

Keeping an eye out in Arkansas.
  7. BrandonBass86

BrandonBass86

Thank you for posting this gguillo! And thank you everyone for your support. I am the owner of this bass and it has been a hard time the last few days losing my whole rig, this bass, Avalon U5 and pedal board with all my pedals. I have 1 bass and a practice amp left to my name. I really appreciate you keeping an eye out if anything turns up.

Thanks!
  8. johndough247

johndough247 Supporting Member

Bump TTT, any progress?
  9. BrandonBass86

BrandonBass86

Unfortunately, there has been no luck.
  10. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Haven't seen it in ATX at any of the places I've been nor in Dallas when I've been through there.
  11. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

Ive got a bunch of extra pedals lying around, if you need anything i'll help if I can,

U pay shipping. Pm me.
  12. BrandonBass86

BrandonBass86

You're the man! PM sent