1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Valenti vs. Nordstrand

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by taylor16, Sep 7, 2013.

1. taylor16

taylor16 Supporting Member

If one was in the market for a 5-string "boutique" Jazz bass, how would one describe the differences between a Nordstand model vs a comparable Valenti. It seem as though both enjoy outstanding reputations on this forum and that the Valenti can have the Nordstrand electronics included. I'm likely going to be unable to try these two head-to-head anytime soon. Just thought I'd pick y'alls brains instead.
  2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

When I was looking for a "boutique" J I emailed both companies as well as a couple of others for prices. I was floored at the reviews and price of Nino's work.

My Valenti is up for sale. Looking to get back into 4 bangers or I wouldn't be moving it. :meh:
  3. Fab Savage

Fab Savage

sub'd

I too am interested in comments from those who have owned and/or know a little about both brands!