1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Vantage VP795B Bass Guitar for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MarkWtbyCT, Feb 27, 2014.

1. MarkWtbyCT

MarkWtbyCT Supporting Member

0   0   0

Vantage VP795B Bass. Circa 1980. Only replaced part is the 3way toggle switch. Dual p-type single coil pickups, volume-tone-tone. Setneck. Currently setup with 45-100 strings.
    Original case. Looks like on Ebay the highest asking price is $550 (too high) and the average selling price is circa $300. I am in Connecticut and would like to do an in person cash deal.
    Pictures are here.

http://www.marksplayroom.com/vantagebass.html
    Thanx All,

Mark
  2. cyco739z

cyco739z Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Disclosures:
    Boston Ma.
    Are you coming to Boston anytime soon? £©¥€ this bass.
  3. MarkWtbyCT

0   0   0

Not coming to Boston. Was hoping to sell it locally, but if I get a reasonable offer I will ship it.
  4. MarkWtbyCT

0   0   0