1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Verizon DRoid Razor Maxx

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Fire-Starter, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Just picked up a different phone. So this one I am pondering getting rid of. It is a nine out of ten condition wise because it's been in a otterbox that kept if from getting scratched. Or dented. You will have to get a sim for it because I'm keeping it and using it. They are free I believe from the Vz store. This phone is for the Vz network. I will wipe the unit clean before sending. I can include the Otterbox at no charge. Price 200$. U.S only. Full specs below from there website.

SpecificationsDesign
    Still one of the thinnest 4G LTE smartphones – measuring just 8.99mm – DROID RAZR MAXX provides additional usage performance with its 3300mAH battery. Made KEVLAR® strong, DROID RAZR MAXX also features a scratch–resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass display and water–repellent nanocoating.
    Network
    CDMA 800/1900 EVDO REV A
    LTE B13 700
    GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900
    UMTS/HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100
    Dimensions
    5.15(h) x 2.71(w) x 0.35(d) inches
    Weight: 5.1oz
    Operating System
    Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS with Motorola Application Platform
    Display
    4.3” Super AMOLED Advanced Display, qHD res0lution (960x540) for hyper–vibrant colors and images
    Keyboard
    Virtual QWERTY Keyboard
    Battery
    3300 mAH Li–Ion
    SAR: Head 1.45 W/kg / Body–worn 0.71 W/kg
    Talk Time – Up to 21.5 hours or Standby Time – Up to approx. 15.8 days
    Memory / Processor
    Dual core 1.2 GHz processor & 1 GB of LP DDR2 RAM
    16GB internal memory (actual formatted capacity is less)
    16GB microSD card pre–installed
    Supports up to 32GB microSD card (sold separately)
    Phonebook capacity dependent upon available memory

The Droid Razr MAXX by Motorola is configured with 16GB of internal flash memory. Of this memory, 8GB is available for general storage. An additional 2GB is available for application download and application data. The balance of the memory is reserved for the operating system, user interface, and native applications.

Attached Files:

2. Fire-Starter

off to ebay!
  3. Fire-Starter